background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

football practice

Dylan does such a good job at football practice. Tonight they assigned positions. He is a linebacker. I don't know much about football, but Trey was so so excited. He said that is a position where the player has to be really tough. He is so proud of Dylan. I am very surprised and very proud as well. I like to see him do well and be praised by others. It builds his confidence, which is what he needs. Trey is working in Louisiana and will not be able to make it to the first game. He said it almost makes him want to cry. I wish he could be there. I know it is his dream to have one of his children to carry on his football legacy. I am going tomorrow to have team shirts made for the babies that say Dylan's lil' sis and Dylan's lil' bro. We did it for baseball season. I guess now it will be a tradition. In my family's lifetime, I think we can expect to spend a small fortune on sports. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment