background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Big Surprise!

I have had a crazy, wonderful two weeks. Trey came home early from Wyoming and surprised us! We were expecting him on Sunday, April 3rd, and he showed up at the door Wednesday afternoon! Jack shouted daddy when the door opened. I was wondering why he was calling Dylan "daddy"! (Dylan was outside playing and I was sure it was him coming in the door.) But then Laiken shouted Daddy and ran to the door. By then I was sure it was Trey, so I ran to the door too! It was wonderful. We all hugged each other for about 10 minutes. The kids were so excited to see him! Since he came home early, we were able to enjoy Easter together. We went to Bass Pro Shop and saw the easter bunny together and lunch afterwards at the restaurant in Bass Pro. We spent Easter Sunday together with Trey's family here in Denham. The kids had an Easter egg hunt. And thanks to their heated pool, we swam all afternoon. It was a great weekend. Since then, I feel like my life has been complete chaos! The laundry and and dishes pile up faster and the food is disappearing much faster than before! Our schedules are completely out of whack! We are all learning to live together again. But I have to say it is completely worth it! I am so happy for him to be home. We have enjoyed a great vacation together. Trey is waiting on job offers from a few different companies. We could possibly be staying here longer, moving to Mobile AL, moving to Wyoming, or Trey going back to Wyoming alone (pray for us it will not be the last!). I am crossing my fingers for Mobile, AL!!! We will have to wait and see. Until then, we will enjoy our time together!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for surprises like that! I know you're all glad to have him home. So there aren't any companies in Southaven who need to hire Trey so you can move back home? Let's get to work on that one, OK?

    ReplyDelete