background

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quality Time!

 Brynley has been sick for days, and yesterday we went to the doctor to discover she has RSV!! So she was given a few prescriptions for her ear infection and an inhaler for her RSV. And today she is like a new baby! I am so happy she is not suffering like she has been. She feels 100% better.
Laiken has gymnastics on Tuesday evenings, and since Brynley was so sick, I stayed home with her, Jack, and Dylan. Trey took Laiken to gym. He was excited to take her and see her do flips on the beam and bars. He really enjoyed watching her and spending time with her alone. I really enjoyed my time with Jack. We played with his cars for about an hour! He is really funny. And he is really growing up fast, my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment