background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 30th to me!!

Highlights from my Big Day!!!
My wonderful husband and adorable kiddos got me a Fossil watch for my birthday present! I love it. It is beautiful, and was a a surprise (which we are usually not capable of pulling off for each other).
My sister came over around 8 AM to bring me a second surprise... 3 balloons and cupcakes! One of the balloons sang "wild thing", which I heard allllllllllll day courtesy of Jack and Laiken. It was from all of my sisters and brothers. Very thoughtful. Lisa said they almost put 30 balloons in the yard. So thanks for going with the singing balloon and cupcakes instead!
Mom came over later to bring me a cookie cake and birthday cards! Then she stayed for a few hours and helped me rearrange my bedroom and closet! Which was an amazing surprise! I have so much more space now. It was a humongous help!
Later when Trey came home we had supper and cake/cupcakes. They sang Happy Birthday to me, and Jack sang it about 15 or 20 more times while we ate cupcakes. It was too cute. He loves a birthday no matter whose it is. I can't wait for his in December.
And for the perfect ending to a perfect day...Trey found some music channels and danced with kids in the living room all evening. Everyone was so happy and laughing so loud. It was definitely priceless!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that watch! I've been wanting a white one too. Happy birthday, pretty lady. You deserve a great day! Oh and I'd be glad to help with Max. It's been trial and error grooming Maddy, but thankfully hair grows back, right?

    ReplyDelete