background

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday, YAY!!!!

This weekend was our first time to recycle. I know that sounds crazy that I have never done that before, but with all of the chaos and craziness having 3 kids brings, I have never beeen inclined to take on an extra task like recycling. But thanks to the City of Southaven for making it more convenient for us to do our part to help the environment...we are now part of the recycling bandwagon! I am so happy that it is Friday, Nov 5th, finally. That means we are one day closer to Sat, Nov 6th. I have planned a big Open House at my sister, Lisa's house. I invited a few friends with at home businesses also. We are selling Little Belles and Bows hairbows, Scentsy, Creative Memories, Pampered Chef, Beauticontrol, and Sweet Jeans. I have been EXTREMELY busy with party planning, making bows, preparing to sell bows, not to mention my "everyday busy" with the kids and household duties. And dont forget my constant duty of trying to please everyone in the world all at once! Busy life! But so thankful for it! And at this time I am so thankful for all of the times I don't have heartburn, b/c at this very moment I am experiencing raging, yet random, heartburn. I have not eaten anything since breakfast, but for some reason there is a fire in my chest! Fun, fun, fun! I am so ready for March and for this little bundle of joy to be here! Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment