background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Way Too Sweet!!!

We swam this morning and took afternoon naps. When Dylan got out of school, we went back to the pool. Needless to say, the babies were sleepy. I turned on Care Bears for them to watch on our computer in the bedroom, put the babies on the bed, and helped Trey make supper. (oh yeah, I said "help Trey make supper") How awesome is that? He grilled for supper and it was awesome! Anyways, back to the babies I left on my bed. I came in to check on them because it was so quiet. Quiet in my house means something very bad is happening. I was so surprised to see them snuggled up together watching the movie. Moments like these are few and far between and definitely priceless. The next time I came to check they were wrestling and Laiken ended up shoving Jack off the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment